Successfully Moving Employees & Offices
A corporate move is often one of the most stressful experiences in the workplace. This online course walks you through the entire process of office relocation from the initial “we’re moving” phase to the week following the move, regardless of the size of your move or the number of employees involved.
This condensed course is perfect for busy professionals who don't have time for theories and concepts. Each of the nine on-demand content-rich lessons is only four to seven minutes in length and can easily be repeated if needed. A total of only 90 minutes is required to fully complete this course including recordings, readings, and content review.
You can prevent disaster in your upcoming move, and save time and money with step by step instructions to help you from planning through to execution and evaluation.
- understanding the need for proper move planning and strategy implementation
- identifying specialty areas that may need greater attention
- engaging staff who assist with the move by receiving timely details
- developing effective RFIs and RFPs to secure the best-fit consultant and/or moving company
- equipping the move manager with tools, checklists and best practices to implement immediately
- executing a safe and orderly move with happier employees
Office Relocation E-Handbook (reference guide)
Office Relocation E-Checklist
Seven additional resource e-tools, including:
- Consultant Evaluation Template (Excel format)
- Detailed Packing Instructions (Word format)
- Move Bid Analysis Template (Excel format)
- Move Checklist (Excel format)
- Move Sequencing Form (Word format)
- Move Tender Call (Word format)
- User Group Packing Information (Word format)
Jeff Head is a Certified Teacher, Coach and Speaker and a Founding Member with the John Maxwell Group. He has conducted training sessions for the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) across North America and Europe and has authored a diverse portfolio of professional FM training materials.
Despite his designation (Retired Certified Facility Manager - RCFM) Jeff is currently overseeing the mammoth relocation of the Royal BC Museum, including 7,000,000 artifacts and 23+ km of records and files. Jeff will soon self-publish his book, Good Enough Isn't!
100% satisfaction guaranteed! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and don't see the exceptional value offered, then we will make it right.
Go ahead and order now for instant delivery and immediate content access to help you expertly manage your next move.